Friday, September 25, 2009

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas Card!


Hi everyone,
Happy Friday to you all! It's very cloudy where Im at. This is a simple and easy Christmas card to make. Santa climbing over the fence. I used white cardstock and cut out all the cuts. I colored in the cuts with my colored markers. Card size is a 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock scored and folded.

Cartridge I used:

Potpourri Basket (Fence) cut at 2 inch. I cut 2 of the fence.

DoodleCharms (Santa) cut at 3 inch and cut layers.

Joys of the Season (mittens) cut at 1 1/4 inch.

Wild Card (letters) welded together in DesignStudio at 1 1/4 inch.

This card was really easy to make and it did not take a long time to finish. I hope you all like it. Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...