Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Stair Step Card!

Click photo it will enlarge

Hi everyone,

Here is a Stair Step Card I made for Thanksgiving. This is my first Stair Step Card! This card is really fun to make. These cards may be done in landscape or portrait. Pick a theme and let your imagination run wild. I cut cardstock for the top of my card at 5 by 6 inch for the last step on my card and glue it to the card. I used cuttlebug embosser ( Swiss Dots) folder.

Scoring and folding Instructions:

1) Cut your cardstock to the size of 5 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch

2) Score your cardstock at 1 1/4 - 2 1/2 - 4 1/4, 6 and at 8 1/4 inch. Now fold .. making sure that the smallest(1 1/4 inch fold) is folded down.. this will be the front of your card. Look at my card, you can see how my card is folded down.

3) Choose a theme and decorate with die cut, stickers etc

Let me know if you like my card. Have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. adorable! I finally made a stair step card last week. They are fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just gorgeous! I've never seen a stair step card! This would be so fun to get in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE IT!!! Your Indians are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...