Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another paper towel tube mini album!

Here is another mini album made out of the paper towel tube! I made this one for a friend of mine.
This is my second mini album out of paper towel tubes. If you want to see first paper towel tube mini album here is the link. I used the pattern paper I won from Terry at Crafter's Delight
All the pattern paper is so pretty!
The embellishments I bought at the Dollar tree store for $1.00.
All the tags I made out of cardstock.
Have a wonderful Tuesday all! Thanks for taking the time to visit.

6 comments:

  1. Judy, you have been busy with making the most incredible crafts! I just love this mini! Your pockets are gorgeous! You are very creative and I love those tags - you really made a bunch of beautiful ones - they are so outstanding! Great crafting projects! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute mini..I have a blog award for you over at my blog...I love your blog.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I wish I could be so creative! :) New follower from Wordless Wed.!

    http://mymommyquacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://twochildrenandamigraine.blogspot.com

    new follower from WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang you are talented! stopping by from ww-- already a follower
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...