Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teachers gift lollipop bouquet

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are having a great week so far. You know I been making these lollipop bouquet. Well, I been making a lot of them. I love making these lollipop bouquet. They make a great gift! I made a Birthday and Get well one on Sunday, but I didn't have time to take a photo of them :( Here is a request for a Teacher one. This one I made for a neighbor whose daughter is attending Summer school and wanted me to make one for the Teacher.


I purchased the foam embellishments, lollipops, clear plastic cups and colored craft sticks from the $ Tree Store. You know I love this store for all my craft stuff! I'm making a lot of different ones for the craft show ;)


Thank so much for stopping by and looking. Have a wonderful day all:)

7 comments:

  1. Love this idea!

    Following from Welcome Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I used to be a teacher, and I know this would put a smile on any teacher's face. So cute! Thanks for thinking about all those hard working teachers!!! Stopping by from Today's Creative Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! Great idea!
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
    Have a great Thursday !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you thru Friendly Friday :) New follower! This is such a fun cute easy project!!


    We host a linky party “Help a Momma Out” every Tuesday. This would be a perfect link up! Please feel free to add it :) We appreciate it! Thanks for sharing!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Very cute idea. I am a new follower from blog hop Thursday. Hope you would visit and follow back. http://tootsabellarose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, these are very nice. I could use this for gifts to my toddlers teachers :)

    New follower from Hopalong Friday bloghop!


    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...