Thursday, October 20, 2011

A beautiful butterfly card!!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great day. I'm having a good day here. I been creating some cards :) This card I'm linking to Cooking with Cricut Challenge #56 Purple, Green and Three Sketches. This challenge we must use one of the three sketches a card, 12 x 12 scrap page or two 12 x 12 scrap page sketch to create our project. I used the card sketch to create this card. This is the best I could do with the sketch. You must create a card or scrap page for Mother -in- Law day on October 23rd. My MIL passed away on April 19 2010. My MIL had a butterfly bush in her front yard and oh my it had a lot of butterflies flying around it every Summer. She loved butterflies! That is why I created this card with a beautiful butterfly.

The butterfly is a printout. I colored the butterfly with Bic makers and outlined it with glitter glue:) The scallop is from A Child's Year cartridge. This card cut is on page #49 of the handbook.

Enjoy the rest of you week. Thank you for looking:)

17 comments:

  1. Judy, this card is absolutely beautiful! I am sure if your MIL were still alive today she would love it. I LOVE butterflies! They have a special meaning to me. It reminds me of God's love for me....like a little hug from God everyday I see one!! Thanks for joining our challenge over at CWC!

    Hugs,
    Michelle CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous butterfly. Beautiful design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have certainly designed a beautiful butterfly card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tribute to your MIL! The colors on the butterfly are gorgeous! Great job! Thanks for joing us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Heather
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Judy, this is so beautiful! That butterfly is gorgeous and the colors are fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! I love all the color on the butterfly - thanks for joining us at CWC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Pretty! Love the Butterfly

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee-utiful Butterfly card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at cwc! Jill on DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. this card is just lovely

    I would love it if you could share this on my link party - Serenity Saturday - over at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Judy! Love your interpretation of the sketch and the subtle shimmer on your butterfly. Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy, I had to open this right away. I could see how pretty this was by the tiny thumbnail:) Love this card. Fabulous job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison, CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just a gorgeous card and the butterfly is so pretty. Thanks for joining CWC.
    Charlotte CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really Pretty! I like the simple and elegant look. Thanks for linking upw-Holly CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for joining us at CWC for this challenge. Love your butterfly card. Very pretty. Smooches... Sous Chef Feli

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful use of purple!! very nice!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on winning one of 3 Top Chefs at Cooking With Cricut Ch#56.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...