Monday, November 28, 2011

My Memories Suite Card!!

Hello everyone. I hope you all are having a great day. Here is a card I made with the My Memories Suite Scrap booking software. I used my printer to print out this card from the My Memories Suite software. I made this card for the Cooking with Cricut Challenge #61 Bible Quote or Verse for National Bible week. I'm thinking about putting this card in a frame and giving this to my friend :)

The heart border at the bottom of this card is from the Cricut DoodleCharm Cartridge and is on page 85 of handbook.

The card at bottom was created with My Memories Suite Digital Scrap booking software only. Here is my giveaway link if you want to try to win the My Memories Suite scrap booking Software. Winner will be able to download software from My Memories Suite Web site. Everyone is welcome to enter giveaway. If you want to purchase one you can use discount code STMMMS15941 to get $10 of My Memories Suite Software. Click on My Memories Suite button on my side bar and it will take you to their web site.


Have a great week all. Thank you for stopping by:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I think that would be a great idea to frame it!! I loved how it came out!! Thanks for linking up your lovely card at Cooking With Cricut!

    Hugs,
    Michelle
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful verse and what a sweet card, Judy! Thanks for linking up with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that verse Judy! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a true gift God has given you! Love your cards. New follower Plz follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful verse:) I think this would look really great in a frame and would make an awesome gift for your friend! Great job as usual Judy!! TFS and thanks for joining us again at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWC DT Chef funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...