Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tea for two pocket card!

Hello all! Here is a tea for two card. This is a great card to invite a friend over for tea. The tea cup has a pocket so I could add a tea bag or gift card to it. Made this easy card for a challenge over at Cooking With Cricut Challenge #69 Winter Warmie. This challenge is all about ways to keep warm during these cold days of Winter. I drink a lot of hot tea, coffee and hot cocoa to keep warm on these cold days. If you haven't already done so get over there and check out all the Designer Team projects. These ladies are all so talented and very creative. This cup image is from Cricut Dreams Come True Cartridge. This is my first time using this cart. I had this cart for about 6 months and never used it. Embossed card with CuttleBug (Tiny Mosaic)embossing folder. Stamped sentiment with alphabet rubber stamps.

Have a wonderful week all. Thank you for stopping by and looking:)

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea Judy! I am a big fan of hot cocoa and have it twice a day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Judy!! I have that cart and I had no idea this cup was on there! I love the pocket :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and clever card! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Hugs,
    Heather P :)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I love how you placed the packet in the mug! Too cute!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute Judy! I like the idea of it holding tea as well. Yay for using a new cart you hadn't used!! :)

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, What a great idea. This is so cute and the colors are wonderful!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Bet there are a lot of people that you could give it too these days. Seems like everyone has a cold around here. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love that cup! It reminds me of a set I wanted when I got married.

    -- dalis
    CWC Chef

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy, what a fabulous idea. I'm sure it would be appreciated by all. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A pocket card is a great idea. Love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cute, love the way you have added a package of tea to go along with the cup. thanks for joining the challenge at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that idea. Being able to send an invite with a gift inside. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, Judy! I love that you can add a tea bag or hot cocoa packet. Thanks for linking up to our "Winter Warmies" challenge at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute idea! Thanks for joining us at CWC! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...