Friday, July 6, 2012

We Been Friends Together In Sunshine And In Shade Card!

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! Here a card I made. This was a quick and easy card to make. I like how this card turned out.
Card is A2 size 4 1/2 by 5 1/2 inch. I embossed card with Cuttlebug Perfecly Paisley folder. The red on card base is a piece of red ribbon. I adhered it to base of card and then I embossed the card. The solid cardstock is Recollections and pattern paper is MS. This Sentiment is a chipboard shape from Studio 18 Mary Engelbreit.
Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for stopping by:)

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely card. I love the burst of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining FLock Together today. I am now your GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - you are so creative -- ATA Girls - Following from the Friday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your embossed card Judy and especially love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining in at frosted designs.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...