Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flameless Scented Candle Project!

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a great week. Here is Battery operated scented candle project I embellished. The candle has a vanilla scent to it. I used Making Memories Vintage hip textured adhesive fabric tape, rhinestones and Victorian Collection sticker on this candle.
Here is a card I made. I will be giving this card and the candle to my sister. I used Martha Stewart butterfly punch and Martha Stewart Flower bed edge punch on the card.
Here is a video of the candle lite up in the dark. The Victorian sticker looks like it is glowing in the dark:) I will be giving away one sheet of these Victorian Collection stickers to the first USA adressee person to comment on this post. If you are the first to comment email me your snail mail and I will send them to you:) Thank you for stopping by;)

7 comments:

  1. Your sister is going to be thrilled to receive this beautiful candle and card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One lucky sister you have. The card is stunning.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so amazing and pretty great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage sticker looks amazing on glowing candle ! You have embellished card and candle beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that card! You did a great job! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rhinestones on it ! Great touch.
    I am hosting a blog hop today over at my blog :-)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo cute! what a great idea. I think I may try this for the holiday season. Thanks for linking up with favorite thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...