Monday, November 11, 2013

A Digital Scrapbook page and Comment Winners!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Saturday I had to work on my job. Sunday I spent the day with my two favorite little ones! :) Here is a  digital scrapbook page I created of my daughter, grandson and me. My grandson is getting so big. He is seven months old now. This page was created with My Memories Suite Digital Software.

The comments chosen for the table decoration from  HERE is #1 and #3. The winner is Rhonda and Pam. Ladies email me you address and I will send the table decoration to you.

Have a wonderful week. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! I so appreciate it!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of you and your family Judy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute what a cute layout. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...