Friday, April 25, 2014

Oven Baked Clay Charm /Embellishment #2!!!

Happy Friday! Hope your having a great day! Here is another oven baked clay charm/ embellishment project. My daughter and I created a lot of these on her Spring break. We created some more but I will post another day. We made a lot of these here with the I love you mug. :) I love how these turned out.  Click here to enter my owl charm/embellishment giveaway!!! The winner on the owl post will get one of these charms below too!!!
Have a great weekend! Thank you for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Abundant Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great charm!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are adorable Judy.... You are super talented.

    Have a blessed week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is just as cute as the owl ones. You ladies did a fantastic jog on these.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...