Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Zipper Pouch!!!

 Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great day. Today I'm sharing a zipper pouch I sewn together with my sewing/embroidery machine. I made a few of these out of some scrap material I had in my bin. Don't you love the spring flower fabric I used?? I gave a few of these to my family and friends for Easter. I stuffed some small gifts inside the pouch for them. :) They make great gift pouches!!
This is a lined zipper pouch. I put different material inside of the pouch. This pouch is 7 1/2 " wide by 6" length. These are super easy to make. There is all kinds of zipper pouch tutorials on the web that shows how to create one of these zipper pouch. Well I got to go now. Make sure you stop by tomorrow to check out my creation for Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #74: Mother or Birthday.

Linking up to these Linkup Parties HERE. Have a wonderful day! Thank you so much for stopping by. :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag Judy. I love the material. I did not know you had a embroidery machine. I love mine, Trying to free myself up some to use it more. I will be hosting a embroidery challenge in the near future hope you come and join in,

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your darling little flowered pouch!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!!! Pinned! Thank you so much for being part of our party. Please stop by on Tuesday and share one of your amazing creations! Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got on the zipper pouch wagon while back and enjoyed making them! My grand kids love getting them from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, Love the color combo! I lined my last pouch. Zipper cases are fun to make! If anyone is looking for a tutorial I have one on the blog. They are pretty easy to whip up.Thanks for sharing at the party @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute zipper pouch! I love it!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute fabric - I love anything that is blue and has flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work! Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fabrics! Thanks for linking up to Inspire Us Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...