Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Blueberry Rag Doll!

Hello friends!!! Hope you are having a great day. Today I'm sharing my second handmade rag doll. This rag doll name is Blueberry. Named her that because I used blue yarn to create her hair. :)  Entering this doll  in 2 Creative Chicks Challenge to make a doll for the month of June.
This doll was made with a doll pattern here. I used white muslin fabric to make doll. Made her dress with a piece of scrap fabric I had left over from another project. Face was hand embroider with black and red embroider floss. To create hair I used blue yarn.
Here a close up of that cute flower dress I made for Blueberry Rag Doll!
Here is both of my handmade rag dolls together. The mermaid is my first ever made rag doll. You can check that one out right here! Hope you admire my rag dolls and you make one too. :)
Come on over to Monday Handmade Linkup Party and linkup anything handmade including recipes. Linking up here to these partiesThank you for stopping by. Have a great week friends! :)  

9 comments:

  1. OMG she is too cute. Love the blue hear. Love the halter type dress. Thanks for the link to the free pattern. I love free. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling little cutie! Great job!
    hanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cutie! Shared on our facebook page too :) Thanks for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute, they both so sweet :)

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing @DearCreatives and hope your having a great week. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This doll has such an old fashioned look. Just waiting for some little girl to give it a hug! Thanks for sharing her with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's darling! I love her blue hair especially. Thanks for linking up at Inspire Us Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Pinned! Thanks for being a part of our party. Please join us tonight at 7 pm. We love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...